- Editor and online editor of Ethnomusicology Ireland online Journal (International Council on Traditional Music, Irish National Committee) 2009-2017
- Member of management committee of IndieCork Film Festival. From 2013.
- Co-Director of Audio Research Centre, Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick.
- Co-ordinator of Limerick Soundscapes community sound archive project. From 2013
- Honorary Secretary of International Council on Traditional Music (Irish Chapter) 2009 -2012
- Vice President of Irish Sound, Science and Technology Association 2011-2014
- Chair of Management Committee of Wired FM – Limerick Student Community Radio Station (2010 -2013 ) Member of Panel for core and project funding of Ethnic Minority Groups with the Office of First and Deputy First Minister, Northern Ireland Assembly (2001-2006)
- Consultancy research projects with Northern Ireland Traveller community and ‘Victims of the Troubles’ groups, leading to improved systems of project evaluation.(2000- 2003)
- Co-ordinator of cultural projects between the Cork Film Festival, and the Filmazigh Film Festival in Algeria.
- Founder and director (1990-1992) of Northern Ireland’s first Samba school.
- Composer and performer with experimental music groups Mission Creep (2002-2006) and Sunfish (2010-2014).
- Echo Locations – Soundscape Exhibition Curated by Tony Langlois in 2014
- WAMO (2011) – Film by Maciek Klich, Sound by Tony Langlois & Harry Moore
<p><a href=”https://vimeo.com/31002632″>WAMO</a> from <a href=”https://vimeo.com/user6267109″>Maciek Klich</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
- IndieCork Film Festival Trailer (2017) Directed by Will Hickey – Music by Tony Langlois
Promo for MA in Media Studies (2017) Directed by Nicky Fennel, Sound design by Tony Langlois